FAYETTEVILLE WORLD CUP COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE – PARK & RIDE October 13
There is NO ONSITE PARKING available at Centennial Park. Park your car for free at Baum-Walker Stadium, East Lot and ride the complimentary shuttle provided by Experience Fayetteville.
Ticket scanning, bag checks and verification of vaccination or Negative COVID -19 test will take place before boarding shuttle. Masks are required on shuttle. Ages 2 and under are exempt. Once verified, spectators will receive a wristband to ride the shuttle and enter Centennial Park venue. No outside food or drink in the venue. Digital pictures of vaccination card or negative test allowed.
Baum-Walker Stadium (East Lot)
1420 S Razorback Rd.
Fayetteville, AR 72701
Shuttle Schedule (CST)
– 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Volunteer ONLY shuttles depart Baum Walker Stadium
– 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Spectator Shuttle Begins (Continuously throughout the day)
– 10:00 a.m. Gates open at Centennial Park
– 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Volunteer ONLY shuttles depart from Centennial Park
– 7:30 p.m. Final Shuttle leaves Centennial Park
NO BIKES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE RACE VENUE. A bike parking area will be available at Centennial Park. Spectators who bike or walk to the venue will be directed to the pedestrian & bike only entrance for bag check, ticket scanning, and Covid documentation. The bike parking area will be secure but please lock your bike and secure your valuables. Experience Fayetteville is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
No Pets Allowed. Service Animals Allowed.